802 MembersQhub.com is the simplest way to add fully featured, beautifully designed Q&A and FAQ pages to any website. It's also a great way to set up your own online community, just like this one.
Feel free to sign up to this Qhub via the Sign Up link above, and take a look under the hood. You won't see what a Qhub owner sees, but you'll get the idea. Then...
- Hi Guys, where can I get the cname record for answers.1stcontact.com.au/ Changes were made and unfortunately the cname records were lost?
- Feature request: Admin notifications when comments are submitted. Often users will ask a new or followup question as a comment. Unless you're browsing pending submissions daily, there's no way to know there's something to respond too!
- Are multi-byte character sets such as Chinese and Arabic supported?
- Hi there! How do I add the facebook 'like box' and the twitter box to my qhub. Thank you
- Feature request: Change terminology from 'Sign up' to 'Join'. 1) Sign in and Sign up is confusing; 2) One joins a community and becomes a member but signs up for a paid service frequently; 3) For B2B audience it's associated with signing contracts?